Hi Everyone. We have been at the Chester YMCA checking out the field. Unfortunately, even if the rain holds off the rest of the day (which isn't sure), the field is going to be too wet and muddy to hold our giant inflatable movie screen and have the event. So we will have to cancel the Outdoor Movie Night for today and reschedule.
We are working with the Chester YMCA to reschedule a new Movie Night date as soon as we can, and when we have the date confirmed we will post a new event for it right here and on Facebook. We hope to see you then!