Sunday, February 10, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Location: Village Church at Midlothian, 233 N. Courthouse Rd, North Chesterfield, VA US 23236
Find out what it means to be a Member at Village Church. In this 2-part seminar we’ll explain the trademarks of Village Church and what it means to participate in God’s mission with us! We will cover:
- Statement of faith and doctrine
- Important theological distinctives of Village Church
- The environments of Village Church
- Organizational structure, affiliations, finances, etc
- The pastors’ commitment to members
- The members’ commitment to the church
Membership Matters in Midlothian takes place upstairs in the Youth Room room at our Midlothian campus during the first service for two Sundays. To complete Membership Matters, you do need to attend both Part 1 and Part 2.
Even if you simply want to know more about Village Church, but aren’t sure about membership at this time, please do attend.
or RSVP by e-mailing Nate Schlomann -
Part 1 – Sunday, February 10, 9:00am – 10:45am
Part 2 - Sunday, February 17, 9:00am – 10:45am
Questions - contact Nate Schlomann